The Top 5 Easy Showy Protective Hairstyles For Natural Hair
There are some protective styles that are more attractive and showier than others. However, not all of them are ideal for your hair type, so it’s important to know which one is best suited to you.
Natural hair is beautiful, but it can be difficult to manage. If you’re looking for a protective hairstyle that is both easy to do and looks great, check out these five styles.
The first style is the two-strand twist. This style is easy to do and can be done on wet or dry hair. To do this style, simply take two sections of hair and twist them around each other. You can add beads or other decorations to the ends of the twists for a more stylish look.
The Top 5 Easy Showy Protective Hairstyles For Natural Hair Photo Gallery
Another easy protective hairstyle is the braided bun. This style can be done with wet or dry hair, and it’s a great way to keep your hair out of your face. To do this style, simply braid your hair into a ponytail and then wrap it around itself to form a bun. You can secure the bun with bobby pins or a hair tie.
If you’re looking for a more sophisticated style, try the french braid updo. This style is perfect for special occasions. To do this style, french braid your hair back from your forehead and then secure it with bobby pins at the nape of your neck.
One Minute Showy Protective Hairstyles
One Minute Showy Protective Hairstyles:
1. The Topknot: This hairstyle is quick and easy to do, and it looks great! Simply gather your hair into a high ponytail and secure it with a hair tie. Then, twist the hair around the hair tie to create a bun. Finally, secure the bun with some bobby pins.
2. The Headband Twist: This style is also quick and easy to do. Start by putting your hair into a low ponytail. Then, take a small section of hair from the front of your head and twist it around the hair tie. Secure the twist with a bobby pin. Repeat on the other side. Then, take the remaining hair and twist it around the hair tie to create a bun. Secure the bun with some bobby pins.
3. The Ponytail Braid: This is a slightly more complicated style, but it looks great! Start by putting your hair into a high ponytail. Then, divide the ponytail into three sections. Braid each section, then secure the braid with a hair tie. Finally, wrap the braid around the base of the ponytail and secure it with some bobby pins.
4. The Chignon: This is a very simple style, but it looks great with almost any type of dress! To create this style, take some hair from the top of your head and twist it around itself to form a bun. Secure the bun with some bobby pins. Then, wrap the remaining hair around the base of the bun to create a nice little chignon.
5. The Reverse French Braids: These are slightly more complicated than the other braided hairstyles, but they look amazing with anything! To start out this style, take an inch-long section of hair from behind your ears and divide it into two sections. Braid those sections together and secure with a hair tie.
5 Minutes Protective Hairstyles
If you’re looking for some quick and easy protective hairstyles for natural hair, you’ve come to the right place!
We all know that protecting our natural hair is important, but sometimes it can be difficult to find the time to do complex styles.
Fortunately, there are plenty of simple and showy hairstyles that will protect your hair and still look great!
Here are just a few of our favorite easy and protective hairstyles for natural hair:
1. The Top Knot: This style is perfect for those days when you don’t have a lot of time to style your hair. Simply gather your hair into a high ponytail and secure it with a elastic. Then, twist your hair into a bun and secure it with bobby pins.
2. The Headband Wrap: This style is also perfect for those rushed mornings. Start by wrapping a headscarf or bandana around your head. Then, take small sections of your hair and wrap them around the headscarf. Secure the ends with bobby pins and you’re done!
3. The Braid-Out: This is a great style for those who want to show off their beautiful curls. Start by raking a leave-in conditioner through your hair. Then, begin to braid sections of your hair (just as you would if it were straight). Once your hair is all braided, simply unravel the braid and let your curls do their thing!
4. The Simple Shag: This style is perfect for those days when you just don’t feel like doing much to your hair at all. All you need to do is part it down the middle, then give each side a slight swoop towards the back of your head. Then, lightly tease the front section and secure it with bobby pins.
10 Minutes Protective Hairstyles
There are many different protective hairstyles that you can do in order to keep your natural hair healthy and strong. Protective hairstyles can help to prevent damage from heat styling, environmental factors, and excessive manipulation.
Some of the most popular protective hairstyles include braids, buns, twists, and locs. These styles can be done in a variety of ways and they can be worn for a variety of occasions.
If you are looking for a quick and easy protective style, try a bun or a twist out. These styles can be done in less than 10 minutes and they will help to keep your hair protected from the elements.
For a more showy style, try braids or locs. Braids can be worn in a variety of ways and they can be styled to suit any occasion. Locs are a bit more time consuming to create but they are worth it! They are very stylish and they will keep your hair protected for months at a time.
No matter what style you choose, make sure that you take the time to care for your hair properly. Protective styles are great but they won’t do much good if you don’t take care of your hair underneath them!
20 Minutes Protective Hairstyles
If you’re looking for easy, showy protective hairstyles for natural hair, you’ve come to the right place! In this blog post, we’ll share 20 of our favorite styles that take less than 20 minutes to do.
Each of these hairstyles is perfect for busy ladies who want to give their hair a break from daily styling. And they’re all super stylish too!
So without further ado, here are our top 20 easy showy protective hairstyles for natural hair:
1. The Topknot Bun: This style is perfect for second or third-day hair. Simply gather your hair into a high ponytail, twist it into a bun, and secure with bobby pins.
2. The Sleek Ponytail: This is a classic style that can be dressed up or down. Just slick your hair back with some gel or pomade, and tie it into a low ponytail at the nape of your neck. Easy peasy!
3. The Braided Headband: This cute style keeps your hair out of your face while protecting your ends. Just braid a small section of hair near the front of your head, and secure it with an elastic band or hair tie.
4. The Sleek Braided Crown: This style takes a little more time, but the result is worth it! Start by parting your hair to one side and braiding it into a middle part. Then braid on either side of the middle braid to create two French braids, and secure with a band or elastics.
5. Wrapped Up Curls: If you have long, loose curls, this style will look great on you! Simply wrap your hair around a large curling iron from root to tip for big, bouncy curls all over.
There are so many great protective hairstyles for natural hair out there, and it can be tough to choose which one is right for you. Hopefully this list has given you some inspiration and helped you narrow down your options. Remember to take into account your hair type, length, and the amount of time you have to style your hair when making your decision. And most importantly, don’t be afraid to experiment – try out a few different styles until you find the one that works best for you!