The Perfectly Imperfect Messy Hairstyles For All Lengths
A blog article about the benefits of messy hairstyles. How messy hair can make you feel confident and powerful, and how it works with your body to give you a unique look.
The Importance of the Messy Look
There’s something undeniably charming about a messy hairstyle. From the everyday woman who just can’t seem to get her hair to look right to the celebrity with a million styles, there’s something for everyone when it comes to messy hair. And while there are many perfect and polished hairstyles out there, sometimes it’s nice to just let your hair go and be a bit messy. Whether you have short hair or long hair, there are plenty of ways to style it messy and still look chic. Here are five of our favourite messy hairstyles for all lengths!
1) Messy bun: This is one of our favourite messy hairstyles for all lengths because it’s easy to do and looks really chic. All you need is a good hairdryer and some bobby pins to put your hair into a tight bun on top of your head. Make sure the bun is centered on your head so that it looks evenly messy across the whole bun.
2) Faux hawk: This is another great style for all lengths because it gives your hair movement and volume.
The Perfectly Imperfect Messy Hairstyles For All Lengths Photo Gallery
How to Achieve the Messy Look
If you’re looking for a more natural and messy hair look, there are many ways to achieve it. Here are four perfectly imperfect messy hairstyles that will work for all lengths!
1. Messy bun: This easy style starts by pulling your hair back into a high bun, then squishing it down to create volume and texture. Add some random pieces around the bun for added character.
2. Side-swept bangs: To achieve this messy look, start by brushing your bangs forward to one side. Sweep the hair away from your face with your fingers, then scrunch it up in the opposite direction.
3. Tousled waves: Use a wet brush to create air-dried waves in your hair. Start at the roots and brush through the entire length of your locks. Be sure to flip the hair over once or twice while brushing so that both sides receive some love!
4. Messy braid: Create a messy braid starting at the bottom of your hair and working your way up. Finish with a loose knot at the top of your head.
Types of Messy Looks
There are a lot of different ways to go about getting messy hair. Whether you have plenty of static electricity or just prefer a more natural look, there’s a messy style for you. Here are five types of messy hairstyles that will work with all length hair.
1. The Big Mess: Start by sectioning your hair off into small sections and working with one piece at a time. Use your hands to create big, curly waves or stickicles, whichever looks best on you. Just make sure to keep everything looking messy throughout the process!
2. The ‘Do-It-Yourself’ Mess: If big waves aren’t your thing, try sticking with smaller pieces that are still wavy and curly. Start by twisting each small section around a medium-sized pinning wand, then release and recombine as desired. This style is great for people who want more control over their hair but don’t want to spend too much time styling it.
3. The Tousled Beachy Waves: If you’re looking for something less formal but still polished, try tousling your hair into beachy waves using your hands or a boar bristle brush.
What to Wear with a Different Lengths
If you’re like most women, your hair doesn’t fit into one specific style. Whether you have long locks or short hair, there are always ways to style it and make it look perfect. Here are some ideas for hairstyles that work with all lengths:
– Messy bun: This updo is perfect for those with short hair because it’s easy to do and looks salon-worthy. Just put your hair up in a messy bun and let the waves flow free.
– Quiff: This hairdo is perfect for girls with long locks because you can easily create volume by adding a quiff wig or mousse. Start by combing your hair back from your face, then blow dry it until it’s slightly damp. Take a section of hair and twist it around one finger, then secure it with a bobby pin. Repeat on the other side.
– French braid: For shorter hair, a French braid is a great way to add length without needing to cut your locks. Start by dividing your hair into two sections, then cross them over one another in the middle of your head.
What Not To Wear
There’s no need to be ashamed of your messy hair. In fact, messy hair can actually be a pretty chic look for women of all ages. Here are some perfectly imperfect messy hairstyles for all lengths that you can try out today!
Messy hair can be a real pain to manage, but with the right hairstyles it can be transformed into something really beautiful. From messy braid styles to piled up waves, there are plenty of ways to style your locks in a way that makes them look imperfect and sexy. Whether you have long or short hair, these messy hairstyles will suit you perfectly. So go ahead and let your locks down – no one is going to see them but you!