The Best Men’s Hairstyles For Big Foreheads
In this article, you’ll get a rundown of the best hairstyles for big foreheads in general, as well as tips on how to style your big forehead. By learning the best way to style your own big forehead and choosing one of these styles, you can take care of it and make yourself look better than ever!
Forehead Hair and the Different Hairstyles
There are a lot of different hairstyles that can be great for men with big foreheads. The key is to select the right hairstyle for your face shape and hair texture. Here are five of the best hairstyles for big foreheads:
1. Quiff: A quiff is a popular style for men with big foreheads because it frames the head and gives it some height. To get this look, start by pulling your hair back into a high ponytail. Then use a comb or your fingers to create a triangle-shaped quiff on top of your head. Avoid using too much product, as this will make your hair greasy and heavy.
The Best Men’s Hairstyles For Big Foreheads Photo Gallery
2. Classic Slick Back: This classic haircut is perfect for men with big foreheads because it’s easy to style and chic. Start by cutting your hair short on the sides and back, but leave the top long enough to pull back into a slick back. Use amedium-hold styling cream or gel to keep your locks in place all day long.
3. Fauxhawk: If you want something more edgy, try wearing a fauxhawk hairstyle. This style starts by cutting off all of your hair on the sides and back , leaving the top long enough to pull back into a fauxhawk. Use a medium-hold styling cream or gel to keep your hair in place all day long.
4. Overgrown: If you want something a bit more natural, try styling your hair with an overgrown look. To create this style, cut all of your hair off on the sides and leave it long on top. Apply a styling cream or gel to maintain that messy look all day long.
The quiff is a popular hairstyle for men with big foreheads. It’s easy to style and will give you a confident look. Here are the steps to create a quiff:
1) Start by brushing your hair back off your forehead and tucking it behind your ears.
2) Take a section of hair in front of your ear and twist it around until it forms a loop. Make sure the twist is tight so it doesn’t fall down.
3) Hold on to the loop of hair and use your fingers to pull it forward and off your forehead. The more tightly you twist the hair, the higher the quiff will look.
4) Let the quiff hang down in front of your face for a natural look or add some volume with a product like hairspray.
If you have a big forehead, you don’t have to give up your style. There are plenty of men’s hairstyles that will look good on you, no matter what your size.
One great option is a crew cut. You can wear it short or long, depending on your preference. It’s classic and timeless, so it will look good on most guys.
Another great option is a high-top fade. This style is popular right now and it works well for guys with big foreheads. First, you need to buzz your hair close to the scalp. Then, style it into a high top style. Finally, let the hair fall down in front of your face in a natural way.
There are many other styles available that will work well on big foreheads. Just be sure to find one that looks good on you and fits your personality.
If you have a big forehead, there are some great haircuts that will make you look your best. Here are the best men’s hairstyles for big foreheads.
1. Spiky Fringe: This style is perfect if you want to add a bit of edge to your look. The spikes will draw attention to your big forehead, and the style will look sophisticated and modern.
2. Messy Short Hair: If you want something less formal, try going with a messy short haircut. This style works well with big foreheads because it gives you some texture and dimension. Plus, it won’t be as tight against your head, so it’ll be more comfortable to wear all day long.
3. Long Textured Hair: If you want something more laid-back but still stylish, go with long textured hair. This style is perfect if you want something that can be styled in many different ways and that will look great on any head shape or size.
4. Faded Bob: A faded bob is a timeless classic that can be dressed up or down depending on the outfit you’re wearing. This style is perfect if you want something easy to manage and that will look good on any occasion.
5. Center Parted Bob: If you have a round head and would like your hair to look slightly raised, go with a center parted bob. This style is perfect if you want something easy to manage and that will look good on any occasion.
6. Short Textured Hair: If you want something that can be styled in many different ways, short textured hair is the way to go! This style looks great on all types of faces, especially round faces, and can be easily styled on the run with some hair spray.
There’s no need to go out of your way to have a big forehead – in fact, some of the best hairstyles for big foreheads can be easy to recreate at home. One popular style is the faux hawk, which can be achieved by cutting your hair short at the front and sides, and letting it grow out in a high pompadour style on top. This style is perfect for men with big foreheads because it will create a striking contrast between the baldness on top and the fullness around the rest of your head. Other great hairstyles for big foreheads include the quiff, mohawk, and pompadour.Whatever your hair type, there’s a good chance that one of these styles will work well on you. So go ahead and give them a try – you won’t regret it!